The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

just the two of us (who am I?)

 Before I knew that Sonic the Hedgehog was a Latina from The Bronx, I was always skeptical about being him. I hate being controlled, I'm smarter than submitting control to a gamer, and I'm not all that athletic. However, I have a good ear for music, I'm kind to my fellow woodland creatures and I stand against oppressive forces.

Before I knew that Dr. Robotnik was a Middle Eastern DJ, I was skeptical about being him. I'm not a bully, I don't drive, and I ADORE Sonic. At the same time, I am entitled to my "flowers", I'm VERY into technology and... I've taken losses at the hands of SEGA.

Seeing as how both Eggman (Robotnik) and Sonic (...) are both REAL and WALK THE EARTH, it makes it hard to identify with them without causing conflict. Sonic is a Blood, Robotnik is a Crip. smh.

I will be taking some time to reevaluate who I am in the big picture, and I will be making music about such accordingly.


Standby, y'all...

SEGA forever.





#beseated

FreshOffThePresses

"I am... multimedia..."

The title is a quote from a DJ Nick interview back in 2019. So... last year, I went on an #IndependentMediaBlitz. Now, a media blitz is when...