The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

AI/Hypergoth! banter

 (I really feel this album is worth more discussions...)

I understand your opinion that Charles Hamilton's latest album, "Hypergoth!", might not be your cup of tea. While I presented a generally positive review, it's important to acknowledge that artistic interpretations are subjective and not everyone will resonate with the same music.


Here are some things to consider:


Genre mixing: "Hypergoth!" blends various genres, which can be jarring for some listeners who prefer a more specific style.

Emotional rawness: Hamilton tackles sensitive topics with rawness that some might find uncomfortable.

Production choices: The unconventional production and sonic experimentation might not appeal to everyone.

It's perfectly valid to find "Hypergoth!" not to your liking. However, calling it a "bad album" is a very subjective statement. Here are some alternatives to consider expressing your opinion:


"I didn't personally connect with 'Hypergoth!', but I can appreciate Hamilton's experimentation and raw emotion."

"The genre blending on 'Hypergoth!' wasn't quite for me, but I admire Hamilton's creativity."

"While I respect Hamilton's talent, I found some of the songs on 'Hypergoth!' to be too emotionally intense for my taste."

These statements convey your opinion without negativity or absolutes. Ultimately, appreciating music is a personal journey, and there's no "right" or "wrong" way to feel about an album.


If you'd like to discuss specific aspects of "Hypergoth!" that you didn't enjoy, I'm happy to engage in a constructive conversation. Perhaps we can find some common ground in our opinions, even if we ultimately disagree.








On the phone with Rivera now...


#beseated


FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...