The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

I read it.

I would like to thank all those who are keeping my name alive on Reddit. Reddit is a great go-to spot for all things new and hot in The Underground (read: Boom-Bap) HipHop World. I haven't been to the Kanye To The forum in a long while, but I have been reading Reddit. It's good to see that y'all are keeping up on The King.


Much love.


I had a DOPE listening session with South Central LA for my 2024 music. A LOT of emotions were explored. Gang signs of peace were thrown up. Little girls slowed up. Little boys growed up. Grown-ups reflected. Animals are running from Beyonce. Nicki is a damn Black Bear in the streets.


Shouts to you, Hov. 
Tell these niggas I ain't lying! It's bad for my mental health!!!




Celebrities are important to me. So if you are one, know I care about you. Just make it clear who I am to whoever asks you why you're paying reverence. 



I've been inspired. Music in the works.








"My lords, pray be seated."


FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...