The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

King Bachelor



So I'm officially going into this era of music being a bachelor. As CYoung continues as Bachelor President, I'm King Bachelor. I'm tired of pulling teeth for emotions. You have the capability to know me better than I know myself (through my music). There's not much I have to say, from the rip. I'm not worshipping women anymore. This last relationship taught me a lot. 

I'm not looking for anyone.


Vigilante is loaded. Basically, Curtis Mayfield took the form of David Bowie in the year 2001 to be my Caucasian Voodoo Doll... as a form of seduction. So... even though I got off my lyrical jollies, Mayfield had other intentions...



Don't be confused. I'm still King Charles. You've just never heard of a single King.




Happy Holidays!!!







#beseated


 

FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...