The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

King Charles Hamilton! King Charles the Hamilton!

Sonic Evolution




There has been much debate about my "dirty leather wallet sound". Some of my lo-fi has been considered hi-fi, and my hi-fi gets degraded to lo-fi. But there is (and always has been) a certain texture to my music. From the grittiness to the melodic sounds in it. Well, after much debate and back and forth with my influence, I have decided to name my sound...




The Game Over Sound



Basically, the music you hear after losing a game. All 3 lives. ...mixed with the life-threatening grooves/chops of the most horrifying tales in music.


It doesn't matter what you think.

It's already over.







#beseated

FreshOffThePresses

StarChaser Art

  Art by Poi$on Pe$o De' Gretz$ky, a StarChaser who commented on my post asking who was better: ALlen Iverson or Dwayne Wade?.  I always...