The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

King Charles Hamilton! King Charles the Hamilton!

Wiped.

My new meds have me WHOOPED. Ask Star Baddie. We were out, and I took my meds on schedule. I was out cold within minutes. So I have to work according to how the meds make me feel. 

The meds got me thinking I'm a better person. I'm conscientiously a better person. Kinder, selfless, more understanding. But I can't make music the way I used to! Granted the content is thicker...

If you've been prescribed meds, stay on them. They do help. Maybe my output was superhuman. I may have bit odd more than I can chew by putting out so much music. Well, if it helped you, it's worth the adjustnent. 

Make my sacrifice worth while!!!



#beseated

FreshOffThePresses

StarChaser Art

  Art by Poi$on Pe$o De' Gretz$ky, a StarChaser who commented on my post asking who was better: ALlen Iverson or Dwayne Wade?.  I always...