Content creator



This is a VERY recent picture. I am fine with the way I look. From my kinky gray hair to my pot belly to my decrepit feet. This self acceptance extends into my music.

As Freudian as they are, I do slip in my music. And I remind myself that perfection is God's role by keeping them. Still, I understand that it makes enjoying the music difficult at times. I encourage you to keep listening. Have fun with the music. If I can't enjoy myself to it, I wouldn't put it out (as backwards as that may seem).

I can assure ALL, nevertheless, that this next batch of music is straight out of the Hell sector of Heaven. All raw heat. You'll feel like you were right there with me.

And if not, I'm okay with that too.




#beseated
 

FreshOffThePresses

Unhappily ever after.

Long story short, she ended up married, I ended up alone. My door is subsequently closing. I tried to hold out for old flames to come back, ...