The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Power 106/Cruz Show freestyle official lyrics



They been holdin' my back. Holdin' me back. So, I ain't wack. You know it's a fact. Every time I flow from the cap, niggas know it's a crack sentence. And I get sentenced in a prison when I distribute this crack for you to listen to. In fact, it is true. I have fallen off. And I landed on a pile of money. How is it funny? If I fell off, gravity got my back. I guess gravity's the management now. Standin' my ground. Damn I'm profound. Hamilton's sound on a Dre track makes me go back in the day like, "This is the cypherin' phase!". Can't decipher my face. Am I really upset or am I feeling myself? Like Nicki and Bey. Pretty as can be, but I'm ugly inside. Such a beast. You can't fuck with me! That's just how it be. Every time (like I said) when I rap off the skully or ball cap, I run all (w)rap. But a lot of cats like to disagree. Little trolls... yeah. They like to be dissin' me. But I give them they respect online, because they all gon' be on line to cop that album of mine. Bottom line.(,) I respect the hate. But I don't wanna speculate on yesterday's hatred. It could've been a fan or a celeb. Damn. This is all from the head. So I'm reflecting and memorize all the things of these niggas enterprising. They all sayin' "It's dinner time!" when it's time to make a comment. But then, I bomb shit. Like I said. I'm a great musician. And I'm in a great position. "Hey, just listen!" Every time I rock, man... it's so amazing. This beat is great. Simone, don't hate it. My favorite chick from back in the day. But lately, I can't seem make up my mind. I got a new chick. Ass fatter than... whatever you can call a planet that sat her in (Saturn). Rhyming in different patterns. Having mad fun. Got 'em laughing and shit. I wish I could go in the direction I stay in, but that'll leave me mad vacant. So I'm on vacation. Mind spacing out. Blanking out. What I gotta say about now? Rock to the rhythm. Like this shit. Dre track. Pardon me for cursing, but I'm nice with this.

(explanations)

Dr. Dre has a video where there is a torture chamber with hooks on the wall. In the movie "The Cell", the killer was a paranoid schizophrenic who would attach hooks to his back to go to sleep.

Crack viles have caps on them. The Rockerfeller Drug Laws (repealed) would sentence someone to 25-life for possession.

"Even if I fall, I still land on a pile of money..."
-JAY Z, "Success"

I disagreed with management's direction, but was successful.

Nicki and Bey weren't happy with the song "Feelin' Myself", but were very open on the song.

My listeners can be rather disrespectful.

The difference between online and on line is space.

"Head" in Harlem means indirect disrespect via making one feel good.

Everything else, only Dr. Dre would understand.



~phenomenal~

FreshOffThePresses

New York Raining...

It's not a rumor. I am indeed in New York. I am laying low, but shout out to Ruff Ryders for holdin me down in the hood (when I do go). ...