The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Its complicated.

I dont even want to get into the details of this relationship.
Neither of us are to blame, by default.

3rd Eye Magic (w/ Chris Young) no longer exists.
I wish him success in whatever he does, but I have no interest in working with him.

Enjetic, an MC from Long Island, convinced me to do a joint project with him, despite my insistence that I recorded my final works.
Now he wants me to produce a whole EP for him.
It's not that I can't say no.
People just dont accept no from me.

Columbine Gang.

I am planning on a listening party/DJ set for Secrets and Privacy.
And i hope to get the album out by 4/20.
Many things are going on, including a congressional run and a potential record deal.
I'm maintaining.
Just frustrated at how "real niggas" act.

I'm gonna spend today organizing my music.
I might make a beat.
Its just weird looking for things to do when you've completed doing what you love.



*~captivating~*

FreshOffThePresses

Vigilante 0fficial release

^ ^ ^ Click the cover for the link. Or click here. After being caught by The Powers That See, our Villain of Love barricaded himself in his ...