The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Two new baby names

This probably won't be a stable like #TeamNightmare and #TheTomorrow5, but definitely in the same vein as #ForcesOfNature and #Libra. #FON I announced, but Libra is Lite (daughter, heavy set) and Heavy (son, jock).

My two new names for children are...

Storie (daughter)

and

Novel (son).

Storie's gonna be like Melissa Joan Hart and Novel's gonna be like Neil Patrick Harris.

I'm not sure if my children are gonna be white (no homo or weird shit), but I grew up being called white most of my life.
It means sophisticated.
I'm gonna work hard to keep Storie and Novel refined.

#Teamsters, #Cinco, Daddy loves you soooo much.
I just want to be in your life more.

#Forces, we'll find you a mother.
#Libra, same with you guys.

I'm almost Shawn Kemp with my unborns/speculated-to-be-alives.

The sperm donor of polygamy, it seems.

Love.





~*captivating*~

FreshOffThePresses

Doomsday, Hamiltonized

Perhaps predicted by Eminem, but it still reigns supreme. The L Word Series (Looking for Lady Luck whiLe Lurking the streets for a Lady amo...