The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

And a great save by Music!

Hockey banter.

So today I've reached a new level on the keys!
In my honest opinion, speed isnt a major factor in improv.
Nevertheless, Chick Correa and Eldar are the fastest players in the history of the piano.
Chick Correa is Latin and Eldar is European.
Eldar is just in the Guinness book.

Still, speed isnt that important.

But I've gotten faster.

My complaint about being on medication is that is slows down my playing.
Somehow, switched up my playing style to more chord-based.
This, from melody driven.

I remember one might in LA I saw Brian McKnight play and sing.
He'd probably kill me for talking about his technique, so I won't (at the time of writing this).
But he played with strategy.
I guess my gospel and rock-and-roll roots got the best of me, because, even though I can do what he does, I just jam out.

You can sort of hear my new form of playing in my production.
Once you learn the chords to my beats, you can see and hear where I could go on keys.

Just Charles, my piano album, is all sorts of wicked.
I dont even want to talk about it.
I'd rather you just listen.

This post concludes a jam session I just had, where I broke through the meds and played my heart out.
There is no referee telling me what chords are not allowed, no critic to say they cant follow.
I just went for BROKE.

I might go live in a few to share the musical wealth
Same time, I dont want to.
I feel good being alone.
Feels weird, but it's a good weird.
Plus, my ipod died.
I'd be going live on the device i use for music.

Charles. Ostracized.

Ostracized.

Back to jamming.



#captivating 

FreshOffThePresses

New York Raining...

It's not a rumor. I am indeed in New York. I am laying low, but shout out to Ruff Ryders for holdin me down in the hood (when I do go). ...