The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Spoiled bookworms



I recently recorded an album based on Mark Twain's "The Mysterious Stranger".
In my library is an album based on "Great Expectations".
There are also elements of Shakespeare, Bela Lugosi, Poe and Hemingway in my work.
Along with folklore from other cultures.

Today, I recorded an album about loving to learn and read.
THE ENTIRE CONTEXT of the album is the desire to know what you are being taught.
The musical element is about the distractions.
Thus being a distraction to the lyrics.
Rhythmically and melodically put together.

Hi-fi.

I can do that, you know...

Be on the lookout for Practicing Scholasticism.




#captivating
#remarkable

FreshOffThePresses

New York Raining...

It's not a rumor. I am indeed in New York. I am laying low, but shout out to Ruff Ryders for holdin me down in the hood (when I do go). ...