The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Application Under Review


Eminem.

A major part of my development growing up.
No homo.

The Shadys have embraced me.
Detroit and I made peace.
Paul follows me on Twitter.
Griselda album dead the best shit ever.
Obie (and Jean Grae) kept me going in late 2009.

But is Eminem a Gothic Apprentice?

Em is more gangsta than tolerable.
It is possible that his homophobia is a product of his enviroment.
But with a gay man running for president, is it possible that Eminem has heightened ESP?

I like to believe that Eminem has spidey senses.

I've been dragged by the Gay Media Police for saying that the physical discomfort I felt when I was sexually assault led to confusion as to how a man would want to experience such as a lifestyle.
Then I moved to Harlem, where you get called a faggot for talking proper.
Then I learned what such action actually is.

Is homosexuality a form of population control?

Do lesbians deserve chivalry?
Can gay (gaay) men take responsibilty?

Find out next time on The Adventures of Pac Ham.


See ya soon, Slim.



#captivating
#remarkable

FreshOffThePresses

Doomsday, Hamiltonized

Perhaps predicted by Eminem, but it still reigns supreme. The L Word Series (Looking for Lady Luck whiLe Lurking the streets for a Lady amo...