The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Towerful memories



When the offspring is facing Empty Nest Syndrome.

My dad suffered a heart attack recently.
I now have to come to terms with the fact I may lose both parents soon.
My dad sorta rules the world.
High level, Secret Society type shit.
If he passes, I accept responsibility.
If I have kids, they become worshipped.

But shit!
He's my dad!

I also was in existence since before 11/10/1987.
With three others.
One of these others had a birthday in the last 36 hours.
The other has a daughter.
The final has a son and a blossoming career (of which I know more about than he thinks I does).

But shit!
He's my dad!

I want The Browns to win just ONE Super Bowl before my dad passes.
Or at least for my dad to meet Jim Brown.

What good is the world when you've sacrificed your happiness for it?

My dad and I have a rough relationship.
We are also both extremely intelligent.
We one-up each other all the time.
My brother and I speak, but not as often as I'd like.
We're very close regardless.

But man.
What am I gonna do about my dad?
What am I gonna do without my dad?

I'm definitely in a funk today.

6ixz 4ever.



#captivating

FreshOffThePresses

New York Raining...

It's not a rumor. I am indeed in New York. I am laying low, but shout out to Ruff Ryders for holdin me down in the hood (when I do go). ...