The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Lithium Soul

The essence of Vampire Music/Nu-Hop.
My music looks like Raven from Teen Titans Go!.
I think she is beautiful.
She might be the strongest one, if her insecurity doesn't do her in.

My adoration turned into self-reflection.

My narcissism, as noted by my mother and uncle, is becoming more present.

But to all those who call me narcissistic, how would you like me to behave?

I might make adjustments based on your reccomendation.

I finally felt the gate open today.
I felt th... nevermind.
I dont want a drug-related crime on my legal and social rap sheet.

Steak quesadillas from Taco Bell!







Re-mark-a-ble!

FreshOffThePresses

Doomsday, Hamiltonized

Perhaps predicted by Eminem, but it still reigns supreme. The L Word Series (Looking for Lady Luck whiLe Lurking the streets for a Lady amo...