The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Hippie blood

Sweet with love.
Sour from fear.

I'd rather make money than get money.
Making money comes with pride.
Not arrogance.
You can be proud of yourself for money you've made.
Getting money is more militant, and doesnt translate into happiness.

I need dental work and a bed.

This ominous glow of "have you heard..." is everywhere.
I miss "talking in circles".
The people who feel I do are stupid and/or are unable to follow.
I am not a teacher (yet).
The burden of your knowledge is not on my hands.
Especially since you already know.

Rather Magneto, this morning...




Bully.






#captivating

FreshOffThePresses

Doomsday, Hamiltonized

Perhaps predicted by Eminem, but it still reigns supreme. The L Word Series (Looking for Lady Luck whiLe Lurking the streets for a Lady amo...