The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Pennies from the 13th floor

The landing can kill you.

Love is a word I use a lot.
Not an action I employ, especially for the kind of love I'm looking for.
Love is my motivator.
Love is notably an inspiration of mine.
Love is truthfully an aspiration of mine.

Love is unattainable for The Hamilton.

I proved I'm GOAT.
No conversation.
I strive for romantic perfection.
No bind.

Admittedly, I hurt the heart of a true ride or die chick.
True, in the sense of the street orientation that brought us together.
I dont understand her ways, she doesnt understand mine.
Wrong is wrong.
Love is love.

I turned away from submissive love, because I wasn't sure of the purity.
Cultural, perhaps.
But I threw caution to the wind and got clowned.
Early on.
Whatever came to pass was subsequential.

They keep saying dont look back.
Then they say if you dont learn from the past, you're doomed to repeat it.


The only common factor in each relationship is me.
So all I can do is look at me.
The faults I know I have, the faults I learned I have, and the faults I block to maintain a certain sense of rigid stability.

I snore.
A good enough reason to stay alone.
My hippie habits haven't fully died, so no, I'm not a consistent groomer.
A better reason to stay alone.
But with all this "stay alone" logistics, one can only wonder if the music would suffer.

Or if anyone would want to listen.

This is where I leave you.




#thehourglass









#captivating
#remarkable

FreshOffThePresses

Vigilante 0fficial release

^ ^ ^ Click the cover for the link. Or click here. After being caught by The Powers That See, our Villain of Love barricaded himself in his ...