The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Various artists.

Valentine's Day is overrated to those who've experienced love and don't have it anymore.
I literally caught myself about to say it.
I dont know what's going on with Isa Valera.
VSDiamond has access to love everywhere.
Baddie (Tanea) is going on dates with someone else.

At the end of the day, me being selfish and cowardice is why VDay will be spent with music.
I cant bring myself to watch The Sonic Movie.
I cant and won't front, there is a bit of bitterness.
I sacrificed sanity and comfort to pursue the belief in SEGA being an alien unit.
I haven't even been to the city to see the Sonic memorabilia.
I am proud of SEGA.
Happy for Sonic.
I still have bills to pay and to keep a roof over my head.
Not to mention the other unspoken tasks I have to take care of.

It seems like everything is pulling me away from music.
3rd Eye Magic (me and Chris) are talking to some labels.
I solo am talking to some labels.
As far ahead of my time and RIGHT ON TIME as I am, the perceived demand is for excess and lust.

Yo.
Book me a session at Electric Lady and bring some desperate housewives.
It will be hyperlit.

I smoke a lot.
Starting with cigs, loving weed and lusting Backwoods.
Smoking is a coping mechanism.
I'd rather do it alone, as much as I'd rather smoke with like-minded people.
I understand me.

And this Valentine's Day, I will have 24 hours to do so.

I think, in the name of love, I'll just produce all day.
If I record, it's from a Love TKO.

Happy Valentine's Day, Simone.

If I'm The Gothic Redd Foxx, you're DEFINITELY Elizabeth.

(dies from comedic heart attack)









#captivating

FreshOffThePresses

Alan Keyes (Ralph Nader Remix) 0fficial lyrics

Aye. If you woke, you ain't broke. Ha! Yeah! (verse 1) Here's the new kid with a new song. Ain't change since Midnight Blue was ...