The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Sternum serum

I love you, music.

At this very moment, I feel the way I did in like April 2013.
Except without lithium.
And The Ex.

I went pretty hard in 2013.
I was in the Brick Oven basement.
I would drink my Jack Daniels, overdose on lithium and make beats until my eyes bled.

I went so hard, I...... actually, nah.

Between 2013 and 2014, I was blacking out.
Between StHZERO and Unforgiven.
I really think those two albums are the standard for what I do.

So.

2005-2006:
Sober Karaoke
The Binge Vol. 1: Staribg At The Lavalamp

2006-2008:
The Pink Lavalamp
Excellence of Execution: The Pink and Black Attack

2008-2010:
It's Charles Hamilton
My Brain Is Alive

2010:
Normalcy
LWord3: Mic Check

2011:
incarcerated

2012:
Coke Whore habits.
I Always Die In Brooklyn

2013-2014:
StHZERO: The Death of Charles Hamilton
Unforgiven

2015:
inactive

2016-2019 have been ibcredible periods of growth.
Im falling in love with my voice, getting more comfortable with Apple and am more nimble in the studio than ever.
Helps that I have my own setup as well.

Admittedly, 2020 has been a creative explosion.

Im just wounded.

The void love left in my heart is being tampered with.
From the inside.
Painfully.
My heart has turned against me.

Yet my words ring clear.
Suicide is jot am option.

Shit, even with me having actually and really done it... it's not an option.

Fuck you.
You die.

My blood runs cold with the heat of molten.
My heart is beating at 93bpm.

Vampires have quenched their thirst upon influence.

Music is all over me.
And it's keeping me alive.

Love is in need of love today.
So... smile.






=The Immortal=



FreshOffThePresses

Vigilante 0fficial release

^ ^ ^ Click the cover for the link. Or click here. After being caught by The Powers That See, our Villain of Love barricaded himself in his ...