The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Home Depot

So, I talked about the apartment in Harlem I want to own.

Now, what's in the fridge...?

Gotta have some steaks and ribs, so I'll be signing up for Omaha Steaks.
Must have Corona.
Must have cranberry juice.
If I decide to have a bar, Couvosier and Capt. Morgan.
Hennessy will be purchased for special events.

My way of diplomatically saying "Self.".

A lot of baby carrots.
A good supply of roasted garlic hummus.
A good supply of Chola hot sauce.

Much Gatorade.
Much SmartWater.

Milk, indeed.

Fruity Pebbles.

MUCH Glory collard greens.
I am of the mind to discuss the gentrification of collard greens, but I'll leave the thought here and let it make itself an issue in your world.

MUCH Velveeta.

Lots of apples.
Lots of oranges.

Some groceries are reserved for significant other living.

I've extended the invitation to --Aliens.

All I need is the apartment.

Treat them nicely, High Society!







=The Immortal=

FreshOffThePresses

New York Raining...

It's not a rumor. I am indeed in New York. I am laying low, but shout out to Ruff Ryders for holdin me down in the hood (when I do go). ...