The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Now I Know

Now I know what I want.

I want to own an apartment in Harlem.

I want to own
an apartment
in Harlem.

I want the building to have an elevator.
2 bedrooms.
1 study (to be used as studio; intense soundproofing).
Big bathroom.
Big kitchen.
Big living room.
Terrace.
Washer and dryer.

ROOM FOR PETS.

Air conditioning.

Furnished.
Black and white tie dye interior decoration, with pink trim and pink lavalamps in every room.

Hardwood floors.
Guests must take their shoes off.

The Eleven Satanic Rules of Earth are in effect.

The Ten Commandments will govern my behavior.

I know.

...

...and I know.

And I know...



That was DJH2 with "#TheBlackWomanIsGOD".
Can be found on djh2.bandcamp.com

He may be a guest there.
FDAliens are more than welcome.
Sciryl will be there.
Maine Brooks, of course.
TyBlack the Beast.

StarChasers may be invited to visit.
Be wise.

Futon in The Studyo.


I want to own an apartment in Harlem.

On 122nd and Lenox, I see the perfect house.
I want to live in that house.

What dreams may good.

Still.

I want to own an apartment in Harlem.

Read up!







=The Immortal=

...what I want.






FreshOffThePresses

New York Raining...

It's not a rumor. I am indeed in New York. I am laying low, but shout out to Ruff Ryders for holdin me down in the hood (when I do go). ...