The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Every Wedding (a freewrite)

Afraid to see you.

My sins make me afraid to see you.

I justify my fear by your inferno.
Your inferno, unbeknownst to you.

When I did measure up, I didnt serve.
Service.
I can never measure up.
Only overflow the banks with potential.
No foresight.

You provide the breeze of complacency.
For the corporate.
You provide docile for the rebel.

I completely shut the fuck up around you.

Hear it.
The sound of me screaming your name.

Know that the desire for the inverse is the drive to be the driver.

You know my future.
I have yet to live it.

My needs do not want you to restrict.
I want to unleash my needs on you.

Confidence and a good sense of humor.

Such is why I never crash a wedding.
And may always be alone.

Wish you were here.


. . .





=The Immortal=



(note: "chicks" are pieces of Charles Hamilton; "bicthes" are karmatic manifestations of Charles Hamilton)

FreshOffThePresses

New York Raining...

It's not a rumor. I am indeed in New York. I am laying low, but shout out to Ruff Ryders for holdin me down in the hood (when I do go). ...