The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

#ConGo update


"Finding Brooklyn Starr" and "Grand Rising" are not my original production (DJ Premier and Pete Rock, respectively), and I haven't gotten official word from either about the availability of the instrumentals.
The plan was to make a street tape on an album level, and watch it bubble from TheUnderground.
Time and life moved forward, and I want to make it all my production.

Keeping the same theme of ConservativeGoth.
I
 am very excited about my artwork these days.
Kinda been outdoing myself.
I would love to do graphic arts.
I'm very good at it.
I just feel as though such an idea is hereditary, to an extent.

Something new just came up in #TheHamiltonQuazar.

I'll keep you posted.





[tag forgotten] 

 

FreshOffThePresses

Doomsday, Hamiltonized

Perhaps predicted by Eminem, but it still reigns supreme. The L Word Series (Looking for Lady Luck whiLe Lurking the streets for a Lady amo...