The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

ScreenActorsGuild

 


 I have had a bond with the Shady/Aftermath/G-Unit roster for almost as long as I've been alive.
As a celebration of their influence and... fuck it, a demo tape of my skill, I present to you...

The Scarlet Letter.

Thank you, #DreAndTheGang.
Many memories.
Good and bad.
Always good with y'all, always bad with all.






addendum: 
I'm Mike from Long Island (Star-n-Buc; sorry, Em)
I'm chamzino@hotmail.com (sorry, Em and Dre)
I held resentment towards 50 for being TOO much of a Curtis (sorry, 50)
I said "Shady/Aftermath can swallow" when in the studio with SKE, Spud and a few others, in the spirit of #4Love (sorry, sorrynotsorry, but sorry guys)
I don't like Kendrick or Game.

Stay away from Freddie Gibbs.







{i love you, simone}







#uncooler




FreshOffThePresses

Vigilante 0fficial release

^ ^ ^ Click the cover for the link. Or click here. After being caught by The Powers That See, our Villain of Love barricaded himself in his ...