The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

RudeTV


Whether you exist or not, I would like for my YouTube content, specifically the playlists, to serve as the initial, immediate programming.

Yesterday was the final episode of --Aliens and The Sun.
It was emotional and lit.

Above is the episode itself.

But... to Dreamland.

Chiller, Syfy [The Sci-Fi Channel] and Shudder all come together (with #TheTalented, of course) and submitted archived and original content to #RudeTV.

#RudeTV partners with #Apple and #SEGA to create #Hellivision.
A 3D visual network experienceexperience network.

Like a haunted house in your living room.

To be made mobile.

Sonic the Hedgehog will become #TheNewGod.
Dr. Robotnik will become #ThatOldDevil.

M. Night Shyamalan will be responsible for #ThNextBible.

Chance the Rapper will be responsible for #Gothspel.

Jay-Z will be active-though-unofficial principal of Frederick Douglass Academy.
DoE, please make a note of it.

I have to personally investigate The Greater Bronx Area.
Yesterday was an eye-opener.

As mentioned earlier {on this blog}, I am a #GreenParty representative.
Whatever region I live in long-term, I will represent #TheGreenParty from and in.

Keepin' it real is confused with being rude.
If you wanna be rude, you're following your heart.

Hearts stop.




1 Corinthians 13:11 (kjv)
When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.




LoveAllNight, y'all...







#uncooler

FreshOffThePresses

New York Raining...

It's not a rumor. I am indeed in New York. I am laying low, but shout out to Ruff Ryders for holdin me down in the hood (when I do go). ...