The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

HeeeeeeeEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAADDDD!!!

 Due to "rights" issues, #EvilSeasonOne may not be released on 3/22.

Because the cover and most of the music is a sample/sample-based, all streaming services are refusing to accept/take responsibility.

But the responsibility would be on me.


As frustrating as it is, the album itself is great.
And is getting major attention and traction.

Needless to say, I am proud of myself.

But the head is overbearing (since we're all from a galaxy far, far away).


Jeez, dude.

P. Diddy must've pissed off someone very important, for sampling to be as taboo as it is.

Lest ANY song in the mainstream right now have a sample in it.


smh

I know. 
"Why don't you make music without a sample? You know you can do it..."

Ultimately, the non-sampled piece will be sampled.
And depending on how well it is sampled, the sample artist will get the acclaim the sampled (me) deserves.

smh

lol @ the --h in smh. 


nvm


But yeah.
I'm working on getting this issue resolved immediately.

If not, it's another free release, taking food from out of my mouth and putting love in your heart.

In other, Cheer-Up-Charlie news, I have been updating my music.
I'm actually more confident in it than ever.

I kinda knocked myself out doing so, but... whatever.

My shit's a killer.


lmao and my Chrmbk won't let me upload ANYTHING... pictures, videos... NiyUTHIN... for whatever reason.

These MUST be the signs for progression, and, overall victory.

Thanks, Tiff!
The pooh sessions continue.



outchos.









~...awesome mind...*

FreshOffThePresses

New York Raining...

It's not a rumor. I am indeed in New York. I am laying low, but shout out to Ruff Ryders for holdin me down in the hood (when I do go). ...