The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

There's something about Merry

My more recent music is Spoken Word.
and as opposed to it being headphone music, it is meant for phone and laptop speakers.

That being said, it is the greatest experience to pump it in big speakers.
Car speakers.
Home stereos.

In Beats, I'm God.
In Bose, I'm Satan.

Still, you can hear my songs in the universe.

Anyway, feel free to visit C Diddy presents..., my latest blog and the home of all things DOOM Williams!.

Click the big DOOM Williams! pic for a link to his discography.

I plan to blog more. I just wanted to save room for #JellybeanPie.
It's worth the indulgence.




For the record, I AM EXTREMELY PROUD OF MY LYRICISM. 
Especially in my modern music.

Yet once again, it is Spoken Word.






#irreplaceable

FreshOffThePresses

New York Raining...

It's not a rumor. I am indeed in New York. I am laying low, but shout out to Ruff Ryders for holdin me down in the hood (when I do go). ...