The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Hypergoth! Goal

To establish myself, to myself, in the midst of self-worth establishment. This project is a village, with StarChasers as its inhabitants, Curtis Mayfield as village leader and myself as #VoodooChild.

Basically, this is an album you can play for people listening to my music for the first time. It rocks with soul.

I don't want to overuse Curtis Mayfield, but... the problem is, everyone is trying to be Freddie. He died. I would say be Superfly, but you would have to watch the movie to understand it. 

And I DEMOLISHED the soundtrack.
Shouts to Beyonce and 9th Wonder.

I'm evolving my style JUST for this album.
And there will be StarChasers in the building.

Not a party, per se, but a celebration of things coming full circle.

Hippies became Goths after Dealers (Gangstas/Thugs) bullied and mocked them for buying drugs. Those that didn't become Gothic became Corporate.

Somehow, I rule the world.







#thenewboy


FreshOffThePresses

Vigilante 0fficial release

^ ^ ^ Click the cover for the link. Or click here. After being caught by The Powers That See, our Villain of Love barricaded himself in his ...