The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Just a journal*entry

 I'm not sure where I stand in life.
I'm popular, but strange.
I'm handsome, yet overlooked.
I have a lot of new music, I'm not working enough.

There's something up with me.
This could be a symptom of my diagnosis,
of which I've gotten more comfortable with having.

but i'm figuring me out.
Slowly but surely.

Rest assured, Hypergoth! is a guaranteed classic.

I am thankful for EVERYONE who donated.
I am also thankful to not be in a jail cell.

I was in isolation for 4 months.

Because of my (censored).
But I think y'all know how this goes.

All I can do is talk about my plans for Hypergoth!. 
It's more of a presentation.

I was told not to resurrect the teens who committed suicide after 9/11. 
So I have a new agenda.


Stay tuned.







#thenewboy


FreshOffThePresses

Vigilante 0fficial release

^ ^ ^ Click the cover for the link. Or click here. After being caught by The Powers That See, our Villain of Love barricaded himself in his ...