The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Hypergoth! had a dream.

 Late one night, 50 Cent snuck in a visit to his "lil homie" CH. He had 4 ounces of LA Kush and bottles of Southern Comfort and Courvoisier. He said he wanted to understand me better, since I'm a known and noted fan of the Aftermath staff. He complimented me on how well I built myself, and said though I have a ways to go, it's not that far. After he bragged about Power being a success, he asked me to stake my claim. I already had a few puffs and some sips, so I was ready to go. We were in a tinted 2-seater coupe.

I explained to him that I pretty much raised myself on Eminem and Dr. Dre's music, that he was a great political discourse, and that Kendrick is a welcome member of the Aftermath staff. We don't talk about Bruno (Game). I also explained to him that I did the same thing with the music of Curtis Mayfield, and I believed that he (50) was a sign to Em and Dre to be careful on what they sample. He grunted, nodded his head and I continued. 

I told him I want to be noted for my hardwork like James Brown, but be as prestigious as Curtis. I even shared with him my findings in the music of both. Curtis WAS Clyde Stubblefield, and James kept forgetting who he is/was. That was why James always looked like we was forgetting something. I told him (50) how I wish I could explain to the equally-hardworking Curtis Mayfield that it wasn't intentional ignorance, but a slip of the mind.

50 said to me, "If you could explain yourself in one word, what would it be?" Without hesitation, I said "Goth". From the clothes to the music.

The 2 forms of communication between God and the people are sampling and witchcraft. Everyone is a witch. Gangstas use Gothic fonts when writing their names/tags. So I'm not so far off from the world as I may appear. I just stay to myself. I said, "Hey, 50. I could be the Goth in G-Unit!" He gave his signature laugh and said "It's deeper than that."

I've been mentioning having a daughter to people in close circles (and in my music). Her name is Danjer. I also believe I have a son. Named Crazh (Crash). Twins. Both of whom were mothered by the omnipresent Dr. Dre. Every time I say that, I get confused myself. But you can listen to "The Chronic" to find Jamaican roots (hi, Simone). I believe Chris Rivera to be Simone Marshall, in a very sci-fi way. I'm not wrong. I'm also in no mood to change what I'm saying. People just have to get their egos out of the way. Jasemine, a friend of Chris and my photographer, wants to be seen as/acts like Danjer. Herself, Chris, Tyler (9th), Tyler's friend Alec (Jack) and client aide Jerell (also Jack) were present to watch me make a song about finding/being the right kind of man for her.

This dream is the crux for Hypergoth!. The album where I establish myself as the ruler of the world around me. I rule not with an iron fist, but with a satin heart.




To establish myself, to myself, in the midst of self-worth establishment. This project is a village, with StarChasers as its inhabitants, Curtis Mayfield as village leader and myself as #VoodooChild.


Be here.


Thank you, Shady/Aftermath/G-Unit, for the years, memories, influence and inspiration.


#thenewboy

FreshOffThePresses

Doomsday, Hamiltonized

Perhaps predicted by Eminem, but it still reigns supreme. The L Word Series (Looking for Lady Luck whiLe Lurking the streets for a Lady amo...