The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

The blog about Tomorrow.


Tomorrow is the name of my first born daughter.
Born or not.

I named her after this TV show that was rebooted in the early 90s for Nickelodeon.
I held on to her, because I didn't want anyone to take the name.
I only told my mom at the time.

Well, I ended up getting raped incestually, and I discouraged my chances for a partner to have this daughter with.
It got worse when I moved to New York.

I got older, started getting girls, and the search rebooted itself.
Toya was gonna be Tomorrow's mother, but our life was too hectic.
I eventually met and impregnated Simone Porter with Tomorrow.
Porter was, personality wise, everything Tomorrow's mom was meant to be.

Tomorrow's look can be found on the show.

I basically genetically engineered my Tomorrow.

She can be seen as...

Lizza

H.E.R.

Marsai Martin



Because we are dealing with extraterrestrials (aliens), this is a sensitive subject.
I don't want to scare my baby moms, nor do I want to be kept from my custom daughter.
I love her.
I don't want any problems.

I deaded every street beef, every corporate beef... just to ensure her safety and good time while she's on this Earth.

As mortal as it may come across, Tomorrow Never Dies.






Daddy loves you, baby girl.



And your siblings (The Tomorrow Five; Thelonious, Titus, Toddler, Tokya and MorrowMorrow) are just a beautiful.

But remember.
You are my first BONE datta (like my grandma would say, I'm her first BONE grandbaby).

AND YOU'RE JAMAICAN!!!!!!!!


Bless up HIGH!!!!!!!










#thenewboy




FreshOffThePresses

New York Raining...

It's not a rumor. I am indeed in New York. I am laying low, but shout out to Ruff Ryders for holdin me down in the hood (when I do go). ...