The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

To me, to me, to me!

 God is real. I recently discovered this. And the God in my life is in the form of a woman. We still have our agreement: I am THEE Witch, she is THEE Bitch. At the same time, I may be serving her in ministry. I got a gig playing the organ at the neighborhood baptist church. Small church, big dreams.

The Devil is still sleeping. He has failed his brethren (Beelzebub, Lucifer, and Satan), disgusted females and enabled males to do his bidding.

Life is very real. Decide who you honor to secure your fate.

I also hung out with my dad this weekend.




Out!

FreshOffThePresses

New York Raining...

It's not a rumor. I am indeed in New York. I am laying low, but shout out to Ruff Ryders for holdin me down in the hood (when I do go). ...