The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Concrete roses


I tweeted recently that I don’t belong in the streets.
And I don’t.
Nothin’ but heartbreak and mortality.
Many of my friends are from the streets.
I could barely consider them friends, truth be told.
They just don’t know what a quality friend or friendship is.
Toxic survival methods made them how they are.

I’m world class, yet I always tried to maintain balance by entertaining street living.

I’m not in a street gang (Columbine Gang is a real gang, nevertheless).
I don’t own a weapon or have interest in street pharmaceutical business.
I smoke weed and make music.

I just wish more people had the mind to create when on weed, rather than destroy.

This sentence is giving me a lot of things to think about.
And yes, my love life is DOA.

I almost shut down this blog a few times.
I keep jeopardizing legacies and the undead.
I’m only revealing what’s in my world.
 If you are who you say you are (through vibes and telepathy), then you’re a superstar.
And I am not immune to your touch.

That makes sense, right?

So why make a medium feel small?




Out!






 

FreshOffThePresses

Vigilante 0fficial release

^ ^ ^ Click the cover for the link. Or click here. After being caught by The Powers That See, our Villain of Love barricaded himself in his ...