The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Crossroad Puzzle

 Once again, here I am. I am at a place in my creative lifespan where I can either run to God or dive deeper into magick. Well, let's see. Lately I've been rhyming with The Bible as my physical inspiration. Like, I read Bible verses and freestyle at the same time. The 2 key scriptures are Acts 9 and Psalm 78. You'll hear it more on Hypergoth!. 

The thing is, the verses I spit are dark.

I have been doing the same thing with Tarot cards (shouts to Ben Jayne and Baddie/Tanea). That can be heard over most of The 9th Overdose. 

Those verses are full of light.

I don't have to doubt whether God is real. I know God is real. He acts like a man and thinks like a woman. But He is so mighty (and gentle) that I may want to serve him.

Very confused at this point.



Peep the glow and the mic.





Out!


FreshOffThePresses

Vigilante 0fficial release

^ ^ ^ Click the cover for the link. Or click here. After being caught by The Powers That See, our Villain of Love barricaded himself in his ...