The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Amazing bitches

 Life is an amazing bitch. You have to love her to death. When you don’t, you find happiness. When you do, you stop living.

I feel this bitch in my life. I would die without her. She knows it. But when I give in, I end up submitting my freedom.

Music is an escalator from Hell to Heaven for me right now. I am confident in Hypergoth!, Cold Out My Eye is a success, my Apollo Brown/9th tapes are pumping (Columbine GANG!), and I have a hidden nuke with Affirmative Action. 

These successes (and more) leave room for love. 

I checked in with family, my (few) friends are okay…

Leaving my heart open.

Where are ya, Bebe?






Out!

FreshOffThePresses

Vigilante 0fficial release

^ ^ ^ Click the cover for the link. Or click here. After being caught by The Powers That See, our Villain of Love barricaded himself in his ...