The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Awkward Inspiration

Yes, I am planning another Awkward. It might not be as polished as the other few, but it's definitely durable. Rihanna is a fixture in it, but it's not romantic. A$AP Rocky is applauded, but the unspoken envy of me to him is apparent. 


I might ask for this picture to be the cover, from whomever designs it.

No, I'm not writing it. I'm speaking from the heart, and have been writing for 35 years. This is how I purge my gift. Don't be a critic. Just enjoy the music.

I kinda don't want to drop it. Just keep it to myself and enjoy it. Idk. What do you think?








Out!

 

FreshOffThePresses

Vigilante 0fficial release

^ ^ ^ Click the cover for the link. Or click here. After being caught by The Powers That See, our Villain of Love barricaded himself in his ...