The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Hypergoth! and birthday wishes

 My birthday wish #1 is for you to check out Hypergoth! this Christmas. My 2nd wish is for Goths to be taken serious. There is a deep pain within us as Goths that we deal with and fight every day. It exists within the darkness and the light. I put forth my very spirit to define what it means to be Goth… in my native tongue.

I can't help nor censor how Harlem I am. Even my Cleveland side took note. And I am admittedly VERY Cleveland. But Harlem consumed me. I can't tell you how or why, but I became Harlem's Ambassador. Harlem mentioned something about knowing I'm Gothic (read: a Goth), and they know I'm into the darkness, but does Harlem know how I reflect them?

I'm on #TheWestCoast. No joke, it's no joke. But the revolution I embarked on almost 15 years ago is still ringing bells as well. Ignorance is now genius. Resources are the new respect. I am the new caveman.


^
^
^
In other news, 3rd Eye Magic t-shirts are now available. Hit up http://3rd-eye-magic-shop.myshopify.com for yours.


^
^
^
Back to Hypergoth!.
All caps not necessary, but always include the !.

Like ?uestlove.






More rage and misplaced hate, when I get



Out!

FreshOffThePresses

Doomsday, Hamiltonized

Perhaps predicted by Eminem, but it still reigns supreme. The L Word Series (Looking for Lady Luck whiLe Lurking the streets for a Lady amo...