The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

JETSON, you're fired!

So I posted on Twitter that I'm starting not to care about money anymore. And I'm serious. Money and the search for it has affected my decision making creatively. The Way of The Scorpion is Magic, Medicine, Ministry, Money and Music. Money is a necessity to survive in humanity (outside of the jungle). But it's a system that no one has control over. You can go broke just by sitting still. Many would say that's a reason to get out and get it, but I have a few things hindering my get-up-and-go. And the bit of relief that I do have is enough for me to live without worry. 

Why pressure myself to do more? And why do it for people who won't appreciate it?

I told Jet Lee Jetson, a longtime StarChaser/stalker, that if I get a label deal, I'll sign him. And I meant it. I had a few offers for a SOLO deal, but no talks for a label deal. I would have to earn that. Doing so would require several rounds of playing politics and hard work towards a goal that isn't even mine anymore. I don't think JLJ would appreciate that, especially with him calling me out for saying I don't care about money anymore. He wants to make diss tracks about it, so on and so forth. Whatever. I'm not here to beef with fans. I just had him in mind one day while talking to a label head. 

I don't think anyone I "work with" appreciates the work I put in. They all try to improve on the design I put forth, as if more needs to be done. If you're not satisfied with the finished product, say so before I move with it. I told you to give it all you got, you told me you loved the beat. I don't even think some niggas even listen to the beat. If it sounds soulful or like Brooklyn Girls, they're all over it. Another reason I don't like money. If money was on the table from another resource, they'd be out of reach. Yet be pissed if I do the same thing.

Everyone wants to win. I get that. Just don't powerbomb your manager when you lose a match.


More to say, I'm just disgusted at how people are slaves for the dollar bill.






Out!

FreshOffThePresses

New York Raining...

It's not a rumor. I am indeed in New York. I am laying low, but shout out to Ruff Ryders for holdin me down in the hood (when I do go). ...