The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Poison (a freewrite)

 Never let the ambitions of others cost you everything.

Everyone has been toxic lately.

They want energy like a certain album, connections with a certain artist, ...people want the best for me, based on what they know.

I don't want a deal anymore. I almost don't want to put out anymore music. Sure I'll still make it, but I don't think it's the right time. Ive laced my YouTube with JOINTS. I have a plan for when I am released. Hypergoth! is still on the way.

Everything just seems black. Negativity is contagious.

What's best for me is not what is recommended by those who want what's best for me. And people can't take my opinion. It causes bitterness, but it strengthens me.

I stumped my therapist (again). All I have to do is obey the law. Not hard. I'm not a gangsta or thug. I swear I have to take a certain amount of abuse to coexist among the people.

Those who wish me well and those who don't understand.

Which is everyone.

Is it shame on me?




Out!

FreshOffThePresses

It's Free Enterprise 0fficial lyrics

(verse 1) Whether you believe in me or Destiny, you gotta believe in something. Magick. Practicing. Come bring it! Someone wanna sing. Let t...