The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Hypergoth! and 2023

 The overdose of soul and darkness doesn't end with Hypergoth! Mom's Mac-n-Cheese is a continuum like Killing Time (youtube.com/TheTalentedMrHamilton). Only all Curtis Mayfield and Sly Stone (#NMe) flips. Gothic and hood, you're sure to enjoy how I celebrate my free time (feel me?). A new song a month, updated on my Bandcamp, along with new video edits and rare photos of me. All between here, my YouTube and my Bandcamp.

This is the start of a new thing for me. I'm going to start enjoying life more. For what it is, at least. As I embark on the journey of enjoying life again, I will document it all and make a project out of loving life. I'm in a new city, love is brand new, new friends are upon us, I'm getting closer to my StarChasers... I can really make a project out of enjoying life and being in it. 

I plan to.

I hope my plan can come to fruition.

And I hope you join me on the journey.




How does one enjoy life after one commits suicide, gets murdered and dies from COVID, only to resurrect and have good fortune with music?












Out!


FreshOffThePresses

Big Apple Seeds

Man. New York never felt better. I swear I love this city. A lot of people recognized me (!) and showed me love. Like... A LOT of people. I ...