The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Hypergoth! and You.

 


This album is gearing up to be the biggest of my career. StarChasers paid for it. I WROTE for it. With no singles or videos, artists and labels are speculating the sound, producing many Top 10 hits. Every stream is appreciated (though I won't be getting any money for/from it).

We originally were going to record in the same studio I recorded "Substance Abuse" in. I was going to try to steal my soul back from Record Plant/The Music Business. That fell through (in but so many words). Instead, we went to the soulful 4th Street Recording Studio in Santa Monica. Great vibes, more room, less emotional trauma.

I really hope you enjoy this album. I have a burst of creativity like never before being in this house, and the case is waking me up to my very evil within. I didn't mean to hit that girl. I promise I didn't. I wasn't in my right mind, and the pressure was too great. I folded.

Do not further judge me. I'm serving my time, in conditions that are good for my psychic mind.

"I feel I have to be here, to set the record straight!"
-Charles Hamilton, "Childhoodless"



I'm not even going to drop a tracklisting. Take it all in when it comes. Like Glorilla.







Out!

FreshOffThePresses

Big Apple Seeds

Man. New York never felt better. I swear I love this city. A lot of people recognized me (!) and showed me love. Like... A LOT of people. I ...