The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Morning Mania

 I haven't slept yet. I've been grinding with the beats all night long. I also curated my library. Brought it up to speed, if you will. There's nothing better than having optimized versions of your song(s). 

For the record, I am sorta boycotting eMastered. I feel I have a more superior sound, and I use less resources for it. Landr was cool, eMastered worked while I used it, but if you want something done right, ya know?

It looks like it's game over for Baddie. I made an insensitive joke and she couldn't cope with it. I'm sorry, I have genuine love in my heart for her, but it's probably best we move on. May she finally become who she sees herself as.

I still love you, FDA!!!
I will ALWAYS love Harlem.

LA is treating me good, considering my NY roots.

Must be the Cleveland they seein'.





Out!!!


FreshOffThePresses

New York Raining...

It's not a rumor. I am indeed in New York. I am laying low, but shout out to Ruff Ryders for holdin me down in the hood (when I do go). ...