The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Pikachu Hamilton


I feel a major burst of inspiration when it comes to being a consumer of Pokemon. And I feel I was forced into moving on from Sonic with Pikachu. Well, as time revealed things, having a hobby such as collecting pocket monsters isn't something to be ashamed of. And being a loyal, yet deadly creature enables me to interact. Both adjectives are seen from the sight of me.

I still love SEGA and Sonic.
Always will.

I'm just opening my mind to a new perspective.

The original of the collected.
PikaCharles!!!





lmpinkao











Out!

 

FreshOffThePresses

Big Apple Seeds

Man. New York never felt better. I swear I love this city. A lot of people recognized me (!) and showed me love. Like... A LOT of people. I ...