The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Silence kills.

So The Grammys are coming up. Another year of hard work without proper recognition. But who am I to complain? I know what the deal is. I know why I'm not nominated as a solo artist. And though there are many reasons, none of which say that the quality of music is not up to par.

So I'm taking this year to be silent. Instrumental, if you will. I don't want to burn myself out trying to enlighten people with magic. I also have a mini blessing on my hands with Young Chip the Great. He actually knows about Egyptology, and can tell you what I do better than I can. You may be hearing more from him and I, depending on how we interact. 

Remember. I'm in a halfway house. 



Out!


FreshOffThePresses

New York Raining...

It's not a rumor. I am indeed in New York. I am laying low, but shout out to Ruff Ryders for holdin me down in the hood (when I do go). ...