The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Total Request Live (possible sequel)

 A lot of people ask for my opinion on modern music. No matter the time period. My opinion doesn't really count, because it's based on fact. The fact is, Drake is the top artist and is proving he's not selfish by working with 21 Savage. My opinion, Drake is the top artist and is proving he's not selfish by... feel me?

Please stop asking for my opinion. Every mainstream artist made the sacrifice I wasn't willing to make to become famous. All of 'em. So they can count their money, while I count my blessings.

I'm not interested in battle rap anymore. It's a sport, yes, but it's become watered down and commercialized (basically the same, but...). All they do is use multi-syllables for gun/knife banter and take personal information and use it against their opponent. It hasn't changed/evolved much, and the arena makes it more TV-friendly. I remember when not just anyone could show up to a battle, unless you were in the battle.

I've heard some decent rock songs (KORN FOREVER!!!!!!!) in recent times, but even rock is dying. Nothing makes me bang my head anymore.

It could all be my fault. Maybe something is going on with me to where I'm losing interest in the things I once loved. I still sample Rock, I love Soul, but I'm more interested in the things I create nowadays. I'm just taking my time instead of being inspired by every waking moment.

My work ethic was thought to be the death of me. Then my lack of party songs was thought to be the end. Now there is no one around to contradict my work ethic or genre of music. Be it old classmates or mom herself.

My dad doesn't like hip-hop.

Happy 50th(!), Hip-Hop! This is a big deal. Let's stay alive this year.

Could you imagine if Hip-Hop outlives Rock -n- Roll?







Out!

FreshOffThePresses

Big Apple Seeds

Man. New York never felt better. I swear I love this city. A lot of people recognized me (!) and showed me love. Like... A LOT of people. I ...