The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

AI sees dead people.

(the results of searching for "suicide" in Google Bard)

I understand that you are going through a difficult time and that suicide is something that you are considering. I want to assure you that there are people who care about you and want to help. If you are thinking about suicide, please reach out to a crisis hotline or mental health professional. There is help available, and you don't have to go through this alone.


Here are some resources that can help:


The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255

The Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741

The Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386

The Jed Foundation: https://www.jedfoundation.org/

The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention: https://afsp.org/

Please know that you are not alone and that there is help available. If you are feeling suicidal, please reach out for help.
^
^
^
I really am afraid of death. I realize how much light I bring to the world. Not just with my music. But I try to encourage everyone to keep on going, no matter what. If I die by my own hands, others may follow. That would haunt me in the afterlife, the way I would be haunting you in reality. But I fear death. I always get close, then i stop. Like I lost my motivation to end the misery. I find that misery is only temporary. I also find that you have to work towards ending the misery. It's work, but you can do it.

I hope Google Bard and I were helpful, as far as anecdotes of overcoming suicidal thoughts and feelings to phone numbers and websites to reach out to should you ever feel like you're going there.

I am currently listening to "Fear and Limitations", the last album I recorded before I committed suicide in 2017. I overdosed on my dad's blood pills. And was back before anyone had the chance to miss me. Ask Beyonce and Nicki Minaj. They know. They were there! In Hell, serving The Devil (Prince) as my number was called. As soon as I walked up, they were in SHOCK. Long story short, The Devil said I wasn't done and sent me back to reality (through purgatory). When I came back, I recorded Resurrection of the Mixtape Rapper.






Out!

FreshOffThePresses

Big Apple Seeds

Man. New York never felt better. I swear I love this city. A lot of people recognized me (!) and showed me love. Like... A LOT of people. I ...