The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Between Darkness and Light.

 So I came to the conclusion that I'm not Satan. That Jack is not The Devil. That J Dilla is not Lucifer. And that George is not Beelzebub. We are just four master aliens, roaming Earth and getting into trouble.

That means, I'm not God. 

Dr. Dre is God.
I said what I said.

But who is Satan?

To come right out and say it, Timbaland. There is no why. It just is what it is. I've had my encounters, and I am convinced. Now. Do you rush to your latest Dre or Timbo song to try to get messages? You can, but they are involved in the music business. More than likely, their personal message is not on the album/in the song/in the video.

Does it bother you that the holy/unholy deities you've come to get to know are Negros?



They have no pictures together.
Let me not spark the ember, but though the respect may be there, the war is intense.


Who will save your soul?


("...from the lies that you told, boy...")









^
^
^
Out!


FreshOffThePresses

New York Raining...

It's not a rumor. I am indeed in New York. I am laying low, but shout out to Ruff Ryders for holdin me down in the hood (when I do go). ...