The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

Electronic Christmas update

 So I start recording in a few weeks! I have enough for a 6-hour session. That’s about it, tho. I tried to push for more, but beggars can’t be choosers. I’m just excited to record a full-length in a Hollywood studio again.

A few things. This is Gothic poetry. So don’t expect too much swagger. All insecurity, doubt, rage and acquired knowledge will go into this. The beats have some charisma, I will admit. In fact, yeah there may be some swag juice on this one. Idk. Just depends on how I feel. All I know is I found a lyrical pocket, and I’m not breaking it for anyone.

There will be more footage for this one than Hypergoth!. This can be assured. I plan to wear my FDA uniform on the day of recording.

On the downside, I need a new pair of shoes, my feet are killing me, the doctor said give my voice a rest, and I’m just overall tired. A word of advice: when you go hard, don’t stop and let nothing stop you. I’ve recorded close to 100 projects while in the halfway house (DOOM Williams!, anyone?), and some of it is just now reaching the surface. Things take time, but the world is impatient.

That’s all for now. Store run.










Out!

FreshOffThePresses

New York Raining...

It's not a rumor. I am indeed in New York. I am laying low, but shout out to Ruff Ryders for holdin me down in the hood (when I do go). ...