The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

ElecXmas update

 Electronic Christmas is DONE! Special thanks to Sutter the Engineer at 4th Street Studios for the carefully crafted mixes and patience. Special thanks to Baddie (Tanea) for facilitating the ride there and taking such good footage. And special thanks to YOU, the StarChasers, for funding the project. I'm VERY confident that this project will do the trick (make you a believer again).

In a case of sheer irony, I recorded the album on June 3rd, which is SEGA's birthday. All of my information about the ancient comes from SEGA, so I am forever grateful to them and wish them a happy birthday (wherever they are). Shit, they may be with me in this house. I wouldn't know. I'm so removed from reality, aliens can come down and I wouldn't even flinch.

That's a lie. Don't leave me behind!


^
^
^
Still droppin' 4/20 next year. Just plotting on my next media move.











Out!


FreshOffThePresses

Vigilante 0fficial release

^ ^ ^ Click the cover for the link. Or click here. After being caught by The Powers That See, our Villain of Love barricaded himself in his ...