The King Charles Era

The King Charles Era
New sound, new style, still the same loser.

ElecXmas early demand

 Electronic Christmas is complete! And the few people that heard it said I should drop it before 4/20 of next year. Seeing as how it's not going to be on streaming services, I have to find a special way to do this. Well... I have plans for YouTube this year (the Seasonal Allergies playlist), and SoundCloud is like a wasteland. With Bandcamp, it's so simple to upload that it's nothing special. More of a reason to drop it 4/20 of next year. Shoot some videos, drop some singles... 

Still, I don't want to do it how the industry does it. 

I'm of the mind to just drop a Google Drive link.

What should I do? Post a comment, let me know...!








Out!

FreshOffThePresses

It's Free Enterprise 0fficial lyrics

(verse 1) Whether you believe in me or Destiny, you gotta believe in something. Magick. Practicing. Come bring it! Someone wanna sing. Let t...